Canadian Super Couple – Ironman and 70.3 Champions
Heather and Trevor Wurtele have been fan and brand favorites since turning full-time professionals in 2009. Initially living out of their small RV, they quickly proved to be among the best Ironman athletes in the world. Since then they have collected too many half/70.3 wins to count and seven Ironman titles. Heather has been top 3 in the world at IM 70.3 distance over the past 3 years.
Team Wurtele by the Numbers
- 6 Number of Ironman’s Heather has won
- 150,000 (and counting) Views on Trevor's YouTube video channel
- 1st Heather’s 2016 Ironman 70.3 Pro Rankings
- 3 Podium performances for Heather at the Ironman 70.3 World Champs
- 5X Named Canada's Long Course Triathletes of the Year