Olympian, Middle Distance Rocket
A native of the Czech Republic but a self-professed athletic nomad, Vodickova is happiest when she steps up to a race start line, something she does with surprising frequency and equal success. The 2012 Olympian and former ITU star has tallied double-digit victories in both Olympic and half iron-distance racing in the past few years–and that’s on top of an already impressive resume of ITU 1st-place and podium finishes. The tall, exotic beauty’s ever-present smile belies the fierce competitor beneath–she’s equally respected for her sparkly personality as for her unquestionable athletic skill.
Radka by the Numbers
- 10 Number of podium finishes in 2014
- 520+ Times Radka typically races per year
- >6th Place at 2014 70.3 World Champs (1st attempt)
- 8 Podium finishes in 2015 (spent half the year recovering from injury)
- 10 Podium finished in 2016